Thursday 27 January 2011

Skipped my mind

Hello all.

I don't know what i have never posted about this before but in 2008 i went to the culinary Olympics in Erfurt (germany)... Being a cooking blog u would think that it would of been the first thing i spoke about... But you would be wrong lol.

Here are some of the pictures.. its was truly amazing. As always i spent my time hovering around all the sugary things!


Obligatory Chocolate Dragon (as you do haha)


Platted selection of chocolate, berry and hazlenut sweets (i think)


My favourite piece! No idea what went into it though lol... except a truckload of thought and precision.

All the pictures can be seen in my facebook pictures here!

Don't forget to like the page in the top right hand corner if you are on facebook guys, i appreciate the support a lot!

- As an extra bonus, Check out what i found on the web.... so simple and yet so effective! -



Until next time \(^_^)/

7 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

The thought that has gone into some of these dishes is amazing. Thanks for sharing this with us. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Cakelaw said...

I love swooning over these types of dishes - I am way too lazy to make anything like this myself (except in classes), so I appreciate the effort that goes into them.

Pam said...

Wow! It all looks amazingly beautiful and delicious! The video was great, how creative and he made the process look so easy. Makes me jealous! Thanks for the great post!

À LA GRAHAM said...

I loves looking at those amazing creations! I loved that little wheelbarrow the best.

À LA GRAHAM said...

I mean I "loved" not I "loves"...heehee

Walnuts and Honey said...

Lol thankyou guys, all your comments are always so nice :) i appreciate them alot.

Reeni said...

Those desserts are amazing! And I loved the video - wish I had such talent.

Link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...